Structural applications of the discrete choice model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-332636.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Marketing Letters (2002) v.13, p.207-220
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Miguel Villas-Boas & Russell S. Winer, 1999. "Endogeneity in Brand Choice Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1324-1338, October.
- Duso, Tomaso & Herr, Annika & Suppliet, Moritz, 2014.
"The welfare impact of parallel imports: A structural approach applied to the German market for oral anti-diabetics,"
DICE Discussion Papers
137, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Tomaso Duso & Annika Herr & Moritz Suppliet, 2014. "The Welfare Impact of Parallel Imports: A Structural Approach Applied to the German Market for Oral Anti-diabetics," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1373, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Duso, T.; & Herr, A.; & Suppliet, M, 2014. "The Welfare Impact of Parallel Imports: A Structural Approach Applied to the German Market for Oral Anti-diabetics," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andre Palma & Moshe Ben-Akiva & David Brownstone & Charles Holt & Thierry Magnac & Daniel McFadden & Peter Moffatt & Nathalie Picard & Kenneth Train & Peter Wakker & Joan Walker, 2008.
"Risk, uncertainty and discrete choice models,"
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 269-285, December.
- André de Palma & Moshe Ben-Akiva & David Brownstone & Charles Holt & Thierry Magnac & Daniel McFadden & Peter Moffatt & Nathalie Picard & Kenneth Train & Peter Wakker & Joan Walker, 2008. "Risk, Uncertainty and Discrete Choice Models," THEMA Working Papers 2008-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & K. Sudhir & Andrew Ching & Gregory Crawford & Michaela Draganska & Jeremy Fox & Wesley Hartmann & Günter Hitsch & V. Viard & Miguel Villas-Boas & Naufel Vilcassim, 2005. "Recent Advances in Structural Econometric Modeling: Dynamics, Product Positioning and Entry," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 209-224, December.
- German Zenetti & Thomas Otter, 2014. "Bayesian estimation of the random coefficients logit from aggregate count data," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 43-84, March.
- Bordley, Robert, 2013. "Discrete choice with large choice sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 13-15.
- Bordley, Robert F., 2011. "An anti-ideal point representation of economic discrete choice models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 60-63, January.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2011. "The maximum approximate composite marginal likelihood (MACML) estimation of multinomial probit-based unordered response choice models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 923-939, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.