Consumer packaged goods in the United States: National brands, local branding
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-332116.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Marketing Research (2007) v.44, p.4-13
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diotallevi, Francesco & Stasi, Antonio, 2010.
"La domanda di olio extra-vergine di oliva nel Sud Italia.Quali le migliori strategie:brand leadership, private label o piccoli produttori?
[The extra-virgin olive oil demand in South Italia.Whic ar," MPRA Paper 40480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Márcio Lopes Pimenta & Éderson Luiz Piato & Luiz Henrique de Barros Vilas Boas & Stella Naomi Moriguchi, 2012. "Flavor and wellbeing: relationship between product's attributes and consumers’ personal values of regional coffee brands," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 9(3), pages 119-140, July.
- Carson, Richard T. & Cenesizoglu, Tolga & Parker, Roger, 2011.
"Forecasting (aggregate) demand for US commercial air travel,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 923-941.
- Carson, Richard T. & Cenesizoglu, Tolga & Parker, Roger, 2011. "Forecasting (aggregate) demand for US commercial air travel," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 923-941, July.
- Gomez, Miguel I. & Rao, Vithala R. & Yuan, Hong, 2008. "Effects of Horizontal and Vertical Market Power on Trade Promotion Budget and Allocation in the US Supermarket Industry: An Experimental and Empirical Analysis," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6247, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.