Weathering product-harm crises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-321393.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science (2008) v.36, p.262-270
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sven Tischer & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2012. "Brand equity – how is it affected by critical incidents and what moderates the effect," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ganganee C. Samaraweera & Chongguang Li & Ping Qing, 2014. "Mitigating Product Harm Crises and Making Markets Sustainable: How does National Culture Matter?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 2642-2657, May.
- Frank Germann & Rajdeep Grewal & William Ross & Rajendra Srivastava, 2014. "Product recalls and the moderating role of brand commitment," Marketing Letters, Springer, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 179-191, June.
- Gao, Hongzhi & Knight, John G. & Zhang, Hongxia & Mather, Damien, 2013. "Guilt by association: Heuristic risks for foreign brands during a product-harm crisis in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1044-1051.
- Sven Tischer, 2012. "Measuring the impact of critical incidents on brand personality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-064, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.