Buffer stock money and pecking order financing: Results from an interview study among Dutch firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3108622.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in De Economist (1994) v.142, p.287-305
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ark, Bart van & Haan, Jakob de, 1996. "Enhancing growth through structural reform : a study of the Dutch economy from 1960 to 1994," Research Report 96C16, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Bruinshoofd,Allard & Kool,Clemens, 2002. "The Determinants of Corporate Liquidity in the Netherlands," Research Memoranda 014, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- W.A. Bruinshoofd & C.J.M. Kool, 2004.
"Dutch corporate liquidity management: new evidence on aggregation,"
WO Research Memoranda (discontinued)
756, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- W. Allard Bruinshoofd & Clemens J. M. Kool, 2004. "Dutch corporate liquidity mangement: New evidence on aggregation," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 195-230, November.
- A. Bruinshoofd & C.J.M. Kool, 2004. "Dutch Corporate Liquidity Management: New Evidence on Aggregation," Working Papers 04-05, Utrecht School of Economics.
- I.J.M de Greef & P.L.C. Hilbers & L.H. Hoogduin, 1998. "Moderate Monetarism: A Brief Survey of Dutch Monetary Policy in thePost-War Period," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 28, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Leo de Haan & Jeroen Hinloopen, 2002.
"Ordering the Preference Hierarchies for Internal Finance, Bank Loans, Bond and Share Issues,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
02-072/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- de Haan, Leo & Hinloopen, Jeroen, 2003. "Preference hierarchies for internal finance, bank loans, bond, and share issues: evidence for Dutch firms," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 661-681, December.
- L. de Haan & J. Hinloopen, 1999. "Debt or equity? An empirical study of security issues by Dutch companies," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 577, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Tijs Bie & Leo Haan, 2007.
"Market Timing and Capital Structure: Evidence for Dutch Firms,"
Springer, vol. 155(2), pages 183-206, June.
- Tijs de Bie & Leo de Haan, 2004. "Does market timing drive capital structures? A panel data study for Dutch firms," DNB Working Papers 016, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dilip M. Nachane & Prasad P. Ranade, 2005. ""Relationship Banking" And The Credit Market In India : An Empirical Analysis," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22371, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kakes, Jan, 1998. "Monetary transmission and bank lending in the Netherlands," Research Report 98C30, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Dilip M. Nachane & Prasad P. Ranade, 2005. "Relationship banking and the credit market in India: An empirical analysis," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-10, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Leo de Haan, 2005. "Financing the New Economy: Are ICT Firms Really That Different?," DNB Working Papers 077, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Chen, Linda H. & Lensink, Robert & Sterken, Elmer, 1999. "The determinants of capital structure: evidence from Dutch panel data," Research Report 99E14, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- W. Allard Bruinshoofd & Clemens J. M. Kool, 2004. "Dutch Corporate Liquidity Management," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 124, Netherlands Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.