International migration, human capital accumulation and economic policy: A simulation study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3107367.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economic Modelling (1993) v.10, p.417-429
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Quibria, M G, 1990. "On International Migration and the Social Welfare Function," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 141-53, April.
- Galor, Oded & Stark, Oded, 1991. "The Impact of Differences in the Levels of Technology on International Labor Migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Galor, Oded, 1986. "Time preference and international labor migration," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Simon, Julian L. & Heins, A. James, 1985. "The effect of immigrants on natives' incomes through the use of capital," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 75-93.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish & Rodriguez, Carlos, 1975.
"Welfare-theoretical analyses of the brain drain,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 195-221, September.
- Tu, Pierre N V, 1991. "Migration: Gains or Losses?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(197), pages 153-57, June.
- Ritzen,Josef & van Dalen,Hendrik, 1988. "The economic consequences of selective immigration policies," Discussion Paper Serie A 196, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1975. "Brain drain and economic growth : A dynamic model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 223-247, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.