Copositive relaxation for general quadratic programming
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-226134.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Optimization Methods and Software (1998) v.9, p.185-208
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faizan Ahmed & Georg Still, 2013. "A note on set-semidefinite relaxations of nonconvex quadratic programs," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 1139-1146, December.
- Deng, Zhibin & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Jin, Qingwei & Xing, Wenxun, 2013. "Detecting copositivity of a symmetric matrix by an adaptive ellipsoid-based approximation scheme," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 21-28.
- Bomze, Immanuel M., 2012. "Copositive optimization – Recent developments and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 509-520.
- Sturm, J.F. & Zhang, S., 2001. "On Cones of Nonnegative Quadratic Functions," Discussion Paper 2001-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Immanuel Bomze & Werner Schachinger & Gabriele Uchida, 2012. "Think co(mpletely)positive ! Matrix properties, examples and a clustered bibliography on copositive optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 423-445, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.