On copositive programming and standard quadratic optimization problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-226128.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Global Optimization (2000) v.18, p.301-320
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bomze, Immanuel M., 2012. "Copositive optimization – Recent developments and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 509-520.
- Yong Xia & Ruey-Lin Sheu & Xiaoling Sun & Duan Li, 2013. "Tightening a copositive relaxation for standard quadratic optimization problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 379-398, June.
- Faizan Ahmed & Georg Still, 2013. "A note on set-semidefinite relaxations of nonconvex quadratic programs," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 1139-1146, December.
- Julia Sponsel & Stefan Bundfuss & Mirjam Dür, 2012. "An improved algorithm to test copositivity," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 537-551, March.
- Immanuel Bomze & Werner Schachinger & Gabriele Uchida, 2012. "Think co(mpletely)positive ! Matrix properties, examples and a clustered bibliography on copositive optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 423-445, March.
- X. Zheng & X. Sun & D. Li, 2011. "Nonconvex quadratically constrained quadratic programming: best D.C. decompositions and their SDP representations," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 695-712, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.