Cospectral graphs and the generalized adjacency matrix
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-211632.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Linear Algebra and its Applications (2007) v.423, p.33-41
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Dam, E.R. van & Haemers, W.H. & Koolen, J.H., 2006. "Cospectral Graphs and the Generalized Adjacency Matrix," Discussion Paper 2006-31, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dam, E.R. van & Haemers, W.H., 2002.
"Which Graphs are Determined by their Spectrum?,"
2002-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dam, E.R. van & Haemers, W.H., 2009.
"Developments on spectral characterizations of graphs,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3160873, Tilburg University.
- Dam, E.R. van & Haemers, W.H., 2007. "Developments on Spectral Characterizations of Graphs," Discussion Paper 2007-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Abiad Monge, A. & Haemers, W.H., 2012. "Cospectral Graphs and Regular Orthogonal Matrices of Level 2," Discussion Paper 2012-042, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.