Type monotonic allocation schemes for multi-glove games
AbstractMultiglove markets and corresponding games are considered.For this class of games we introduce the notion of type monotonic allocation scheme.Allocation rules for multiglove markets based on weight systems are introduced and characterized.These allocation rules generate type monotonic allocation schemes for multiglove games and are also helpful in proving that each core element of the corresponding game is extendable to a type monotonic allocation scheme.The T-value turns out to generate a type monotonic allocation scheme with nice extra properties.The same holds true for the nucleolus, for in multi glove games these two solutions coincide.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-195190.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Top (2007) v.15, p.78-88
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Brânzei, R. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "Type Monotonic Allocation Schemes for Multi-Glove Games," Discussion Paper 2003-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Fernández, C. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Tijs, S.H., 2002.
"Drop Out Monotonic Rules for Sequencing Situations,"
2002-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Fernández, C. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Tijs, S.H., 2005. "Drop out monotonic rules for sequencing situations," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-171917, Tilburg University.
- Voorneveld, M. & Tijs, S.H. & Grahn, S., 2000.
"Monotonic Allocation Schemes in Clan Games,"
2000-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.