Production, trade and exchange rates in large experimental economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-194862.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in European Economic Review (2007) v.51, p.49-76
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bossaerts, Peter & Kleiman, Daniel & Plott, Charles, 1998. "Price Discovery in Financial Markets: The Case of the CAPM," Working Papers 1032, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Steven Tucker & Charles Noussair & Fortuna Casoria & Arno Riedl, 2013.
"Experimental Labor Markets And Policy Considerations: Incomplete Contracts And Macroeconomic Aspects,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 398-420, 07.
- Casoria Fortuna & Riedl Arno, 2012. "Experimental labor markets and policy considerations: Incomplete contracts and macroeconomic aspects," Research Memorandum 058, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Casoria, Fortuna & Riedl, Arno, 2012. "Experimental Labor Markets and Policy Considerations: Incomplete Contracts and Macroeconomic Aspects," IZA Discussion Papers 7102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bao, Te & Duffy, John & Hommes, Cars, 2013.
"Learning, forecasting and optimizing: An experimental study,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 186-204.
- Bao, T. & Duffy, J. & Hommes, C.H., 2011. "Learning, Forecasting and Optimizing: an Experimental Study," CeNDEF Working Papers 11-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Te Bao & John Duffy & Cars Hommes, 2012. "Learning, Forecasting and Optimizing: An Experimental Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-015/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- C. Duke & L. Gangadharan, 2005. "Salinity in Water Markets : An ExperimentalInvestigation of the Sunraysia Salinity Levy, Victoria," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 950, The University of Melbourne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.