International risk sharing and government moral hazard
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-193952.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Open Economies Review (2007) v.18, p.577-598
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1997.
"Capital income and profit taxation with foreign ownership of firms,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73857, Tilburg University.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 1997. "Capital income and profit taxation with foreign ownership of firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 149-165, February.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1995. "Capital income and profits taxation with foreign ownership of firms," Discussion Paper 1995-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H. & Nielsen, S.B., 1995. "Capital Income and Profits Taxation with Foreign Ownership of Firms," Papers 9582, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Harry Huizinga & Soeren Bo Nielsen, . "Capital Income and Profits Taxation with Foreign Ownerwhip of Firms," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Sylvester C.W. Eijffinger & Wolf Wagner, .
"Taxation if Capital is not Perfectly Mobile: Tax Competition versus Tax Exportation,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
02-07, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Wagner, Wolf, 2001. "Taxation if Capital is Not Perfectly Mobile: Tax Competition versus Tax Exportation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3084, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Wagner, W.B., 2001. "Taxation if Capital is Not Perfectly Mobile: Tax Competition versus Tax Exportation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-88263, Tilburg University.
- Senay, Ozge & Sutherland, Alan, 2010.
"The Timing of Asset Trade and Optimal Policy in Dynamic Open Economies,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2010-60, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ozge Senay & Alan Sutherland, 2010. " The Timing of Asset Trade and Optimal Policy in Dynamic Open Economies," CDMA Working Paper Series 1006, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Wahl, Jack E. & Broll, Udo, 2009. "Mitigation of foreign Direct investment risk and hedging," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/09, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester & Wagner, Wolf, 2010. "Incentive problems and the pattern of international risk sharing," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1206-1225, November.
- Jack E. Wahl, Udo Broll, 2010. "Mitigation of Foreign Direct Investment Risk and Hedging," Frontiers in Finance and Economics, SKEMA Business School, vol. 7(1), pages 21-33, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.