"Control in multinational firms : tThe role of price and jierarchy"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-175938.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Hennart, J.-F., 1991. "Control in multinational firms : the role of price and hierarchy," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-174431, Tilburg University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Melin, 2011. "Le management de projets des firmes multinationales comme un mécanisme de coordination des relations siège-filiales," Post-Print hal-00690839, HAL.
- Zwinkels, Remco C.J. & Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd, 2010. "Gravity equations: Workhorse or Trojan horse in explaining trade and FDI patterns across time and space?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 102-115, February.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Berrill, Jenny & Hutson, Elaine & Kearney, Colm, 2011. "What is a multinational corporation? Classifying the degree of firm-level multinationality," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 557-577, October.
- Danchi Tan, 2003. "The limits to the growth of multinational firms in a foreign market," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(8), pages 569-582.
- Danchi Tan & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2005. "Examining the Penrose effect in an international business context: the dynamics of Japanese firm growth in US industries," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 113-127.
- Tseng, C. -H. & Yu, C-M. J. & Seetoo, D. H. W., 2002. "The relationships between types of network organization and adoption of management mechanisms: an empirical study of knowledge transactions of MNC's subsidiaries in Taiwan," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 211-230, April.
- Chi, Tailan & Nystrom, Paul C. & Kircher, Philipp, 2004. "Knowledge-based resources as determinants of MNC structure: tests of an integrative model," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 219-238.
- Valeria Gattai, 2009.
"Firm’s intangible assets and multinational activity: full versus shared ownership,"
154, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2009.
- Valeria Gattai, 2010. "Firm's intangible assets and multinational activity: Full versus shared ownership," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 553-589.
- Lorenzo Casaburi & Valeria Gattai, 2009. "Why FDI? An Empirical Assessment Based on Contractual Incompleteness and Dissipation of Intangible Assets," Working Papers 164, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2009.
- Tan, Danchi & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2005. "The Dynamics of Japanese Firm Growth in U.S. Industries: The Penrose Effect," Working Papers 05-0121, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Valeria Gattai & Corrado Molteni, 2007.
"Dissipation of Knowledge and the Boundaries of the Multinational Enterprise,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 1-26, April.
- Valeria Gattai, 2005. "Dissipation of Knowledge and the Boundaries of the Multinational Enterprise," Working Papers 2005.121, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dhikra Chebbi Nekhili, 2009. "Gouvernance contractuelle et cognitive des alliances internationales en R&D," Working Papers FARGO 1090505, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Quattrone, Paolo & Hopper, Trevor, 2005. "A 'time-space odyssey': management control systems in two multinational organisations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(7-8), pages 735-764.
- Pedersen, T. & Petersen, B. & Benito, G. R. G., 2002. "Change of foreign operation method: impetus and switching costs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 325-345, June.
- Andersson, Ulf & Björkman, Ingmar & Forsgren, Mats, 2005. "Managing subsidiary knowledge creation: The effect of control mechanisms on subsidiary local embeddedness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 521-538, October.
- Tan, Danchi & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2003. "Examining the Penrose Effect in an International Business Context: The Dynamics of Japanese Firm Growth in U.S. Industries," Working Papers 03-0113, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.