What is internalization?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-175859.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Archiv review of world economics (1986) v.122, p.781-804
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kidwell, Roland E. & Nygaard, Arne & Silkoset, Ragnhild, 2007. "Antecedents and effects of free riding in the franchisor-franchisee relationship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 522-544, July.
- Kasuga, Hidefumi, 1999. "International business alliances: an incomplete contract approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 497-515, December.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1990.
"Buchbesprechung Udo Broll: Direktinvestitionen und Multinationale Unternehmen: Einführung in eine außenhandelstheoretische Analyse
[Book review: direct investments and multinational enterprises: ," MPRA Paper 21603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shane, Scott A., 1996. "Why franchise companies expand overseas," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 73-88, March.
- Iavor Marangozov, 2005. "From Practice to Theory of the International Joint Ventures," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 44-77.
- Papageorgiadis, Nikolaos & Cross, Adam R. & Alexiou, Constantinos, 2013. "The impact of the institution of patent protection and enforcement on entry mode strategy: A panel data investigation of U.S. firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 278-292.
- S.O. Monye, 1997. "Transaction Costs and the Internationalisation of Business Franchising," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 1-97, London South Bank University CIBS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.