Countertrade and the minimization of transaction costs : an empirical examination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-174429.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of law, economics, and organization (1993) v.9, p.290-313
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Hennart, Jean-Francois & Anderson, Erin, 1993. "Countertrade and the Minimization of Transaction Costs: An Empirical Examination," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 290-313, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miller, Van V. & Loess, Kurt, 2002. "An institutional analysis of the US foreign sales corporation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 753-763, December.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 1997.
"The Economic Institution of International Barter,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1658, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Canice Prendergast & Lars A. Stole, 1996. "Non-Monetary Exchange Within Firms and Industry," NBER Working Papers 5765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canice Prendergast & Lars Stole, 2001. "Barter, Liquidity and Market Segmentation," CESifo Working Paper Series 586, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.