The 'comparative institutional' theory of the firm : some implications for corporate strategy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-174427.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of management studies (1994) v.31, p.193-207
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rehber, Erkan, 2000. "Vertical Coordination In The Agro-Food Industry And Contract Farming: A Comparative Study Of Turkey And The Usa," Research Reports 25225, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Garcia-Pont, Carlos, 2006. "Alliances and industry analysis," IESE Research Papers D/649, IESE Business School.
- Patricia Everaert & Gerrit Sarens & Jan Rommel, 2010. "Using Transaction Cost Economics to explain outsourcing of accounting," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 93-112, July.
- Julien Gooris & Carine Peeters, 2012. "Home-Host Country Distance and Governance Choices in Service Offshoring," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- P. Everaert & G. Sarens & J. Rommel, 2006. "Outsourcing of Accounting Tasks in SMEs: An extended TCE Model," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/409, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.