Location, governance and strategic determinants of Japanese manufacturing investment in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-174010.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Strategic management journal (1994) v.15, p.419-436
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hagen, James M. & Santos, Carlos A., 1999. "Analysis of the Global Competitiveness of Northeastern Food Firms: Experience and Interest in Foreign Activity," Research Bulletins 122678, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Deepak Sethi & William Judge & Qian Sun, 2011. "FDI distribution within China: An integrative conceptual framework for analyzing intra-country FDI variations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 325-352, June.
- Hagen, James M., 1997. "Food Processing Firms And Foreign Production Incentives," Working Papers 14314, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Cheng, Liang-Chieh (Victor), 2011. "Assessing performance of utilizing organizational modularity to manage supply chains: Evidence in the US manufacturing sector," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 736-746, June.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Christopher J. Ellis & Dietrich Fausten, 2000. "Industrial Groupings and Strategic FDI: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paula Cristina da Silva Ferreira Neto Rodrigues & António Abílio Garrido Brandão & António de Melo Cerqueira, 2008.
"The Macroeconomic Determinants of Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions and Greenfield Investments,"
FEP Working Papers
281, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Paula Neto & António Brandão & António Cerqueira, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions and Greenfield Investments," GEE Papers 0017, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Aug 2009.
- Sang Choi & Daekeun Park & Adrian Tschoegl, 1996. "Banks and the world’s major banking centers, 1990," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 774-793, December.
- Carlo Altomonte & Enrico Pennings, 2003. "Oligopolistic Reaction to Foreign Investment in Discrete Choice Panel Data Models," Working Papers 243, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Frédérique Sachwald, 2008. "Location choices within global innovation networks: the case of Europe," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 364-378, August.
- Xun, Lei & Awokuse, Titus O., 2005. "The Determinants of US Outgoing FDI in the Food-Processing Sector," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19131, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eapen, A., 2007. "Essays on International Market Entry: Strategic Alliance Governance and Product Segment Entry," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-225469, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.