Conducting and integrating strategy research at the international, corporate, and business levels : issues and directions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-174007.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of management (1995) v.21, p.357-393
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Becerra, 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of the Corporate Effect in MNCs," Working Papers Economia, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment wp02-03, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa, 2011. "The RBV in International Business Studies: A bibliometric study of Barney?s (1991) contribution to the field," Working Papers, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria 82, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Rugman, Alan M. & Oh, Chang Hoon, 2010. "Does the regional nature of multinationals affect the multinationality and performance relationship?," International Business Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 479-488, October.
- Di Gregorio, Dante, 2005. "Re-thinking country risk: insights from entrepreneurship theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 209-226, April.
- Mark Rogers, 2001. "The Effect of Diversification on Firm Performance," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2001n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Garvis, Dennis M., 2000. "International corporate entrepreneurship and firm performance: The moderating effect of international environmental hostility," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 469-492.
- Lu, Jane W., 2003. "The evolving contributions in international strategic management research," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 193-213.
- Allred, Brent B. & Swan, K. Scott, 2005. "The mediating role of innovation on the influence of industry structure and national context on firm performance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 229-252, June.
- Shaker Zahra & Donald Neubaum & Lucia Naldi, 2007. "The Effects of Ownership and Governance on SMEs’ International Knowledge-based Resources," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 309-327, October.
- Chung, Chris Changwha & Lee, Seung-Hyun & Beamish, Paul W. & Southam, Colette & Nam, Daeil (Dale), 2013. "Pitting real options theory against risk diversification theory: International diversification and joint ownership control in economic crisis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 122-136.
- Chien-Nan Chen & Wenyi Chu, 2012. "Diversification, resource concentration, and business group performance: Evidence from Taiwan," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 1045-1061, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.