The endogeneity bias in the relation between cost-of-debt capital and corporate disclosure policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-173779.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in European Accounting Review (2005) v.14, p.677-724
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jankensgård, Håkan, 2013. "An Empirical Test of the Optimal Disclosure Hypothesis," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/6, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies, Lund University.
- Gopal V. Krishnan & Wei Yu, 2011. "Further evidence on knowledge spillover and the joint determination of audit and non-audit fees," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 230-247, March.
- Flora Muiño Vázquez & Marco Trombetta, 2007. "Does graph disclosure bias reduce the cost of equity capital?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0039, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Kuang, Y. & Qin, B., 2006. "Performance-vested Stock Options and Pay-Performance Sensitivity," Discussion Paper 2006-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zhang, Haiwen, 2009. "Effect of derivative accounting rules on corporate risk-management behavior," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 244-264, June.
- Benito Arruñada, 2008.
"Mandatory accounting disclosure by small private companies,"
Economics Working Papers
1090, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Benito Arruñada, 2011. "Mandatory accounting disclosure by small private companies," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 377-413, December.
- Kerstin Kiefer & Philipp Schorn, 2007. "Auswirkungen der IFRS-Umstellung auf die Risikoprämie von Unternehmensanleihen - Eine empirische Studie für Deutschland, Österreich und die Schweiz," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-056, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.