A new family of distance-regular graphs with unbounded diameter
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-170100.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Inventiones Mathematicae (2005) v.162, p.189-193
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Dam, E.R. van & Koolen, J.H., 2004. "A New Family of Distance-Regular Graphs with Unbounded Diameter," Discussion Paper 2004-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dam, E.R. van & Haemers, W.H., 2007.
"Developments on Spectral Characterizations of Graphs,"
2007-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dam, E.R. van & Haemers, W.H., 2009. "Developments on spectral characterizations of graphs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3160873, Tilburg University.
- Dalfo, C. & Dam, E.R. van & Fiol, M.A., 2011. "On perturbations of almost distance-regular graphs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5013964, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.