Empirical Analysis of Time Preferences and Risk Aversion
AbstractOne of the important contributions is that a structural model with the reference point and loss aversion for intertemporal choice was developed to estimate the coefficient of loss aversion and the reference points of individuals.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-166602.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saul Pleeter & John T. Warner, 2001. "The Personal Discount Rate: Evidence from Military Downsizing Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 33-53, March.
- Marjon Vanr De Pol & John Cairns, 1999. "Individual time preferences for own health: an application of a dichotomous choice question with follow-up," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(10), pages 649-654.
- Campos-Vazquez, Raymundo M. & Cuilty, Emilio, 2013.
"The Role of Emotions on Risk Aversion: A prospect theory experiment,"
48280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez & Emilio Cuilty, 2013. "The role of emotions on risk aversion: a prospect theory experiment," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2013-05, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Booij, Adam S. & van Praag, Bernard M. S. & van de Kuilen, Gijs, 2009.
"A Parametric Analysis of Prospect Theory's Functionals for the General Population,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adam Booij & Bernard Praag & Gijs Kuilen, 2010. "A parametric analysis of prospect theory’s functionals for the general population," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 115-148, February.
- Adam S. Booij & Bernard M.S. Van Praag & Gijs Van De Kuilen, 2009. "A Parametric Analysis of Prospect Theory's Functionals for the General Population," CESifo Working Paper Series 2609, CESifo Group Munich.
- Booij, Adam S. & van de Kuilen, Gijs, 2009. "A parameter-free analysis of the utility of money for the general population under prospect theory," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 651-666, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.