The optimal taxation of savings and investment in an open economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-155150.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economics Letters (1995) v.47, p.59-62
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Huizinga, Harry, 1995. "The optimal taxation of savings and investment in an open economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 59-62, January.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1995.
"Capital income and profits taxation with foreign ownership of firms,"
1995-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 1997. "Capital income and profit taxation with foreign ownership of firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 149-165, February.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1997. "Capital income and profit taxation with foreign ownership of firms," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73857, Tilburg University.
- Harry Huizinga & Soeren Bo Nielsen, . "Capital Income and Profits Taxation with Foreign Ownerwhip of Firms," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Huizinga, H. & Nielsen, S.B., 1995. "Capital Income and Profits Taxation with Foreign Ownership of Firms," Papers 9582, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Martin D. Dietz & Christian Keuschnigg, 2005.
"A Growth Oriented Dual Income Tax,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1513, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.