Banking: A survey of recent microeconomic theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154414.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Oxford Review of Economic Policy (1994) v.10, p.14-33
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Usai & M. Vannini, 2004.
"Banking structure and Regional Economic Growth: lessons from Italy,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200417, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Stefano Usai & Marco Vannini, 2005. "Banking structure and regional economic growth: lessons from Italy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 691-714, December.
- Mannonen, Pekka, 2002. "The Strategic Response of Banks to an Exogenous Positive Information Shock in the Credit Markets," Discussion Papers 830, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ghosh, Saibal & Sensarma, Rudra, 2004. "Does monetary policy matter for corporate governance? Firm-level evidence for India," MPRA Paper 19756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauricio Avella Gómez, 2007. "El Encaje Bancario en Colombia Perspectiva General," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004327, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Mauricio Avella Gómez, . "El encaje bancario en Colombia Perspectiva general," Borradores de Economia 470, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Mannonen, Pekka, 2001. "Advancing information technology and financial intermediation," Discussion Papers 770, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.