AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154241.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Games and Economic Behavior (1989) v.1, p.275-293
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yair Tauman & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2009.
"On (Non-) Monotonicity of Cooperative Solutions,"
13, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2006.
"Convex Games versus Clan Games,"
2006-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- R. Branzei & N. Llorca & J. Sánchez-Soriano & S. Tijs, 2009. "Multi-choice clan games and their core," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 123-138, July.
- Platz, Trine Tornøe & Hamers, Herbert & Quant, Marieke, 2012. "C-complete sets for compromise stable games," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 25/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Vincent Feltkamp & Javier Arin, 1997.
"The Nucleolus and Kernel of Veto-Rich Transferable Utility Games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 61-73.
- Arin, J. & Feltkamp, V., 1994. "The nucleolus and kernel of veto-rich transferable utility games," Discussion Paper 1994-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R. & Muto, S. & Ishihara, S. & Fukuda, E., 2002. "Fuzzy Clan Games and Bi-monotonic Allocation Rules," Discussion Paper 2002-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tijs, Stef & Meca, Ana & Lopez, Marco A., 2005. "Benefit sharing in holding situations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 251-269, April.
- José Alcalde & María Marco & José Silva, 2005.
"Bankruptcy games and the Ibn Ezra’s proposal,"
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 103-114, 07.
- Funaki, Y. & Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R., 2007. "Leximals, the Lexicore and the Average Lexicographic Value," Discussion Paper 2007-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tijs, Stef & Borm, Peter & Lohmann, Edwin & Quant, Marieke, 2011. "An average lexicographic value for cooperative games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 210-220, August.
- Rodica Branzei & Dinko Dimitrov & Stef Tijs, 2005. "Convex games, clan games, and their marginal games," Working Papers 368, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Izquierdo, Josep M. & Rafels, Carles, 2001. "Average Monotonic Cooperative Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 174-192, August.
- Josep Maria Izquierdo Aznar, 2003. "Regular Population Monotonic Allocation Schemes and the Core," Working Papers in Economics 110, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.