The nucleolus of a matrix game and other nucleoli
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154220.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Mathematics of Operations Research (1992) v.17, p.164-174
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz, 1997. "On the lexicographic minimax approach to location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 566-585, August.
- Kimms, Alf & Çetiner, Demet, 2012. "Approximate nucleolus-based revenue sharing in airline alliances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 510-521.
- Suijs, J.P.M., 1996. "A Nucleolus for Stochastic Cooperative Games," Discussion Paper 1996-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Montero, Maria, 2006. "Noncooperative foundations of the nucleolus in majority games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 380-397, February.
- Fiestras-Janeiro, Gloria & Borm, Peter & van Megen, Freek, 1998. "Protective and Prudent Behaviour in Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 167-175, January.
- Montero, M.P., 2001. "The Nucleolus as a Consistent Power Index in Noncooerative Majority Games," Discussion Paper 2001-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michael Maschler, 2004. "Encouraging a Coalition Formation," Discussion Paper Series dp392, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & Borm, P.E.M. & Megen, F.J.C. van, 1998.
"Protective behavior in games,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-77121, Tilburg University.
- Fromen, Bastian, 1997. "Reducing the number of linear programs needed for solving the nucleolus problem of n-person game theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 626-636, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.