The general nucleolus and the reduced game property
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154217.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Journal of Game Theory (1992) v.21, p.85-106
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slikker, Marco & Norde, Henk, 2011.
"The monoclus of a coalitional game,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 420-435, March.
- Potters, Jos & Reijnierse, Hans & Biswas, Amit, 2006. "The nucleolus of balanced simple flow networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 205-225, January.
- Hamers, Herbert & Suijs, Jeroen & Tijs, Stef & Borm, Peter, 1996.
"The Split Core for Sequencing Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 165-176, August.
- Suijs, J.P.M., 1998. "Cooperative Decision Making in a Stochastic Environment," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-76799, Tilburg University.
- Granot, Daniel & Hamers, Herbert & Kuipers, Jeroen & Maschler, Michael, 2011. "On Chinese postman games where residents of each road pay the cost of their road," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 427-438, June.
- Quant, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Zwikker, P., 2004.
"Compromise Solutions Based on Bankruptcy,"
2004-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Arce M., Daniel G. & Sandler, Todd, 2003. "Health-promoting alliances," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 355-375, June.
- Michael Maschler, 2004. "Encouraging a Coalition Formation," Discussion Paper Series dp392, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sankaran, J. K., 1998. "On a variant of lexicographic multi-objective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 669-674, June.
- Reiner Wolff & Yavuz Karagök, 2012. "Consistent allocation of cabinet seats: the Swiss Magic Formula," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 547-559, March.
- Potters, Jos & Sudholter, Peter, 1999. "Airport problems and consistent allocation rules," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 83-102, July.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz, 1997. "On the lexicographic minimax approach to location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 566-585, August.
- Suijs, J.P.M., 1996. "A Nucleolus for Stochastic Cooperative Games," Discussion Paper 1996-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- D. Granot & H. Hamers & J. Kuipers & M. Maschler, 2004. "Chinese Postman Games on a Class of Eulerian Graphs," Discussion Paper Series dp366, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.