A reduced game property for the Kalai-Smorodinsky and egalitarian bargaining solutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154194.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Mathematical Social Sciences (1994) v.27, p.11-18
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Peters, Hans & Tijs, Stef & Zarzuelo, Jose, 1994. "A reduced game property for the Kalai-Smorodinsky and egalitarian bargaining solutions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 11-18, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lahiri Somdeb, .
"Axiomatic Characterizations of the CEA Solution for Rationing Problems,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP1999-02-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2001. "Axiomatic characterizations of the CEA solution for rationing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 162-170, May.
- Nouweland, C.G.A.M. van den & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H., 1994.
"Axiomatic characterizations of the Walras correspondence for generalized economies,"
1994-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van den Nouweland, A. & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S., 1996. "Axiomatic characterizations of the Walras correspondence for generalized economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 355-372.
- Nouweland, C.G.A.M. van den & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "Axiomatic characterizations of the Walras correspondence for generalized economies," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72933, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.