The effects of marketable pollution permits on the firm's optimal investment policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153461.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Central European Journal for Operations Research and Economics (1995) v.3, p.139-155
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Kort, P.M., 1992. "The Effects of Marketable Pollution Permits on the Firm's Optimal Investment Policies," Papers 9242, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Kort, P.M., 1992. "The effects of marketable pollution permits on the firm's optimal investment policies," Discussion Paper 1992-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kort, P.M. & Loon, P.M.J.J. van & Luptacik, M., 1990.
"Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm,"
433, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Peter Kort & Paul Loon & Mikulás Luptácik, 1991. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 195-225, October.
- Kort, Peter & Loon, P.J.J.M. van & Luptacik, M., 1991. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153454, Tilburg University.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990.
"Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment,"
3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kort, P.M., 1992. "Standards versus standards: The effects of different pollution restrictions on the firm's dynamic investment policy," Research Memorandum 550, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hahn, Robert W, 1989. "Economic Prescriptions for Environmental Problems: How the Patient Followed the Doctor's Orders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 95-114, Spring.
- Richard F. Hartl, 1992. "Optimal Acquisition of Pollution Control Equipment Under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(5), pages 609-622, May.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2001.
"Environmental Policy and Firm Behavior: Abatement Investment and Location Decisions under Uncertainty and Irreversibility,"
in: Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy, pages 281-308
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 1999. "Environmental Policy and Firm Behavior: Abatement Investment and Location Decisions Under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," NBER Technical Working Papers 0243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saltari, Enrico & Travaglini, Giuseppe, 2011. "The effects of environmental policies on the abatement investment decisions of a green firm," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 666-685, September.
- Kort, Peter M., 1995. "Optimal investment policies for a polluting firm in an uncertain environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 82-96, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.