Growth, market structure and the environment: Essays on the theory of endogenous economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153417.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 1995.
"Trade, Spatial Separation, and the Environment,"
NBER Working Papers
5242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Ruud A. de Mooij, 1997. "An Assessment of the Growth Debate: A Comparison of Perspectives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-096/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Robert U. Ayres & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2000. "The Role of Material/Energy Resources and Dematerialisation in Economic Growth Theories," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-068/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Heal, Geoffrey & Fay, Marianne & Treguer, David, 2011.
"From growth to green growth -- a framework,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5872, The World Bank.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2097096 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.