Macro Matching and Micro Search Durations; Looking Inside the Black Box of Job Formation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153303.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bas van der Klaauw & Jan C. van Ours, 2000.
"Labor Supply and Matching Rates for Welfare Recipients: An Analysis using Neighborhood Characteristics,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-002/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- van der Klaauw, Bas & van Ours, Jan C, 2000. "Labour Supply and Matching Rates for Welfare Recipients: An Analysis Using Neighbourhood Characteristics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2362, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaauw, B. van der & Ours, J.C. van, 1999. "Labor Supply and Matching Rates for Welfare Recipients: An Analysis Using Neighborhood Characterisitics," Discussion Paper 1999-105, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Klaauw, Bas & van Ours, Jan C., 2000. "Labor Supply and Matching Rates for Welfare Recipients: An Analysis Using Neighborhood Characteristics," IZA Discussion Papers 102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:iza:izadps:102 is not listed on IDEAS
- van der Klaauw, Bas & van Ours, Jan C., 2003. "From welfare to work: does the neighborhood matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 957-985, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.