How to Reduce Vacancy Durations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153302.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barron, John M & Mellow, Wesley, 1982. "Labor Contract Formation, Search Requirements, and Use of a Public Employment Service," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(3), pages 381-87, July.
- Ours, J.C. van, 1994. "Matching Unemployed and Vacancies at the Public Employment Office," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142173, Tilburg University.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Stewart, Mark B, 1991. "Simple Methods for Testing for the Proportionality of Cause-Specific Hazards in Competing Risk Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 53(3), pages 331-40, August.
- van Ours, Jan C, 1994. "Matching Unemployed and Vacancies at the Public Employment Office," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 37-54.
- Gregg, Paul & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2005. "Stock-flow matching and the performance of the labor market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(8), pages 1987-2011, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.