The construction and use of approximations for missing quarterly observations: A model-based approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153292.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Business and Economic Statistics (1985) v.4, p.47-58
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Nijman, T E & Palm, F C, 1986. "The Construction and Use of Approximations for Missing Quarterly Observations: A Model-based Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 4(1), pages 47-58, January.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Manuel Pavía, 2000. "Desagregación conjunta de series anuales: perturbaciones AR(1) multivariante," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 727-737, September.
- Angelini, Elena & Henry, Jerome & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2006.
"Interpolation and backdating with a large information set,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2693-2724, December.
- Angelini, Elena & Henry, Jérôme & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2003. "Interpolation and backdating with a large information set," Working Paper Series 0252, European Central Bank.
- Angelini, Elena & Henry, Jérôme & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2004. "Interpolation and Backdating with A Large Information Set," CEPR Discussion Papers 4533, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2005.
"Pooling-based data interpolation and backdating,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- V. Guerrero & J. Martínez, 1995. "A recursive ARIMA-based procedure for disaggregating a time series variable using concurrent data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 359-376, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.