Premia in forward foreign exchange as unobserved components
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153275.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Business and Economic Statistics (1993) v.11, p.361-365
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C. & Wolff, C.C.P., 1991. "Premia in Forward Foreign Exchange as Unobserved Components," Papers 9112, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C. & Wolff, C.C.P., 1991. "Premia in forward foreign exchange as unobserved components," Discussion Paper 1991-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Hodrick, Robert J, 1980. "Forward Exchange Rates as Optimal Predictors of Future Spot Rates: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 829-53, October.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Bollerslev, Tim, 1990. "A multivariate generalized ARCH approach to modeling risk premia in forward foreign exchange rate markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 309-324, September.
- André Farber & Eugene Fama, 1979.
"Money, bonds and foreign exchange,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/11356, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Domowitz, Ian & Hakkio, Craig S., 1985. "Conditional variance and the risk premium in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 47-66, August.
- repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13927 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Rachel & Koedijk, Kees & Lothian, James R & Mahieu, Ronald J, 2007. "Irving Fisher, Expectational Errors, and the UIP Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolff, Christian C. P., 2000. "Measuring the forward foreign exchange risk premium: multi-country evidence from unobserved components models," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1991.
"Recent Developments in Modeling Volatility in Financial Data,"
9168, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1991. "Recent developments in modeling volatility in financial data," Discussion Paper 1991-68, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bams, Dennis & Walkowiak, Kim & Wolff, Christian C. P., 2004.
"More evidence on the dollar risk premium in the foreign exchange market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 271-282, March.
- Bams, Dennis & Walkowiak, Kim & Wolff, Christian C, 2003. "More Evidence on the Dollar Risk Premium in the Foreign Exchange Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3726, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nath, Golaka, 2013. "The Spot Forward Exchange Rate Relation in Indian Foreign Exchange Market - An Analysis," MPRA Paper 51591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camiel de Koning & Stefan Straetmans, 1997. "Variation in the Slope Coefficient of the Fama Regression for Testing Uncovered Interest Rate Parity: Evidence from Fixed and Time-varying Coefficient Approaches," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-014/2, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.