On differentiating eigenvalues and eigenvectors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153213.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Econometric Theory (1985) v.1, p.179-191
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broda, S. & Paolella, M.S., 2009. "Evaluating the density of ratios of noncentral quadratic forms in normal variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1264-1270, February.
- Stephane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2014. "Nonparametric estimation of finite measures," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP11/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Stephane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2014. "Nonparametric spectral-based estimation of latent structures," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP18/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013.
"Nonparametric estimation of finite mixtures,"
Sciences Po publications
2013-09, Sciences Po.
- Bystrov, Victor & di Salvatore, Antonietta, 2013. "Martingale approximation of eigenvalues for common factor representation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 233-237.
- Bystrov, Victor & di Salvatore, Antonietta, 2012. "Martingale approximation for common factor representation," MPRA Paper 37669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nieuwenhuis, Herman J. & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 1997. "Stability and the structure of continuous-time economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 311-340, July.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "Efficiency and productivity of the US banking industry, 1998-2005: evidence from the Fourier cost function satisfying global regularity conditions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 105-138.
- Gunnar NordÃ©n, 2004. "The Correspondence Principle and Structural Stability in Non-Maximum," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000422, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Koebel, Bertrand M. & Falk, Martin & Laisney, François, 2000. "Imposing and testing curvature conditions on a Box-Cox function," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 00-70, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.