On differentiating eigenvalues and eigenvectors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153213.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Econometric Theory (1985) v.1, p.179-191
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koebel, Bertrand M. & Falk, Martin & Laisney, François, 2000. "Imposing and testing curvature conditions on a Box-Cox function," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-70, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Broda, S. & Paolella, M.S., 2009. "Evaluating the density of ratios of noncentral quadratic forms in normal variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1264-1270, February.
- Nieuwenhuis, Herman J. & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 1997. "Stability and the structure of continuous-time economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 311-340, July.
- Bystrov, Victor & di Salvatore, Antonietta, 2013. "Martingale approximation of eigenvalues for common factor representation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 233-237.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "Efficiency and productivity of the US banking industry, 1998-2005: evidence from the Fourier cost function satisfying global regularity conditions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 105-138.
- Gunnar NordÃ©n, 2004. "The Correspondence Principle and Structural Stability in Non-Maximum," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000422, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bystrov, Victor & di Salvatore, Antonietta, 2012. "Martingale approximation for common factor representation," MPRA Paper 37669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of finite mixtures," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-09, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.