The expectation of products of quadratic forms in normal variables: The practice Statistica Neerlandica
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153208.
Date of creation: 1979
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Statistica Neerlandica (1979) v.33, p.131-136
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bao, Yong & Ullah, Aman, 2007. "The second-order bias and mean squared error of estimators in time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 650-669, October.
- Kan, Raymond, 2008. "From moments of sum to moments of product," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 542-554, March.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Yamagata. T., 2005.
"Testing Slope Homogeneity in Large Panels,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge
0513, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2005. "Testing Slope Homogeneity in Large Panels," IEPR Working Papers, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR) 05.14, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2005. "Testing Slope Homogeneity in Large Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 1438, CESifo Group Munich.
- Magnus, J.R. & Pesaran, B., 1990. "Evaluation of moments of quadratic forms in normal variables," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1990-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaolu, 2010. "On the distribution of the sample autocorrelation coefficients," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 101-121, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.