Substitution between energy and non-energy inputs in the Netherlands, 1950-1976
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153206.
Date of creation: 1979
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Economic Review (1979) v.20, p.465-484
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2013.
"Fuel Conservation Effect of Energy Subsidy Reform in Iran,"
IDEC DP2 Series
3-1, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2013. "Fuel Conservation Effect of Energy Subsidy Reform in Iran," Working Papers 3-1, University of Tehran, Economics Faculty.
- P. Dumas & S. Hallegatte, 2009. "Think Again: Higher Elasticity of Substitution Increases Economic Resilience," Working Papers 2009.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dargay, Joyce M., 1980. "The Demand for Energy in Swedish Manufacturing," Working Paper Series 33, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1982.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Timilsina, Govinda & Vasetsky, Olexandr, 2009. "On interfuel substitution : some international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5026, The World Bank.
- Ramón López & Sang Won Yoon, 2013.
"Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility,"
wp375, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Yoon, Sang Won, 2013. "Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility," Working Papers 142561, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2008. "Sustainable growth in a resource-based economy: the extraction-saving relationship," MPRA Paper 12350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eut:wpaper:01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2012. "Dutch Sectoral Energy Intensity Developments in International Perspective, 1987-2005," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.