The moments of products of quadratic forms in normal variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153205.
Date of creation: 1978
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Statistica Neerlandica (1978) v.32, p.201-210
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magnus, J.R. & Pesaran, B., 1990. "Evaluation of moments of quadratic forms in normal variables," Discussion Paper 1990-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kan, Raymond, 2008. "From moments of sum to moments of product," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 542-554, March.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2005.
"Testing Slope Homogeneity in Large Panels,"
IEPR Working Papers
05.14, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2005. "Testing Slope Homogeneity in Large Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 1438, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Yamagata. T., 2005. "Testing Slope Homogeneity in Large Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0513, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Robert Kollmann, 2013.
"Tractable Latent State Filtering for Non-Linear DSGE Models Using a Second-Order Approximation,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2013-24, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2013. "Tractable Latent State Filtering for Non-Linear DSGE Models Using a Second-Order Approximation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9469, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Kollmann, 2013. "Tractable latent state filtering for non-linear DSGE models using a second-order approximation," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 147, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Robert Kollmann, 2013. "Tractable latent state filtering for non-linear DSGE models using a second-order Approximation," CAMA Working Papers 2013-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jacobson, Tor & Larsson, Rolf, 1996.
"Bartlett Corrections in Cointegration Testing,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
134, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Schott, James R., 2003. "Kronecker product permutation matrices and their application to moment matrices of the normal distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 177-190, October.
- Bao, Yong & Ullah, Aman, 2007. "The second-order bias and mean squared error of estimators in time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 650-669, October.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2012.
"Higher-order asymptotic expansions of the least-squares estimation bias in first-order dynamic regression models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3705-3729.
- Kiviet, J.F. & Phillips, G.D.A., 1999. "Higher-Order Asymptotic Expansions of the Least-Squares Estimation Bias in First-Order Dynamic Regression Models," Discussion Papers 9903, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Hillier, Grant & Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaolu, 2009.
"Computationally Efficient Recursions For Top-Order Invariant Polynomials With Applications,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 211-242, February.
- Grant Hillier & Raymond Kan & Xiaolu Wang, 2008. "Computationally efficient recursions for top-order invariant polynomials with applications," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaolu, 2010. "On the distribution of the sample autocorrelation coefficients," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 101-121, February.
- Ghazal, G. A., 1996. "Recurrence formula for expectations of products of quadratic forms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 101-109, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.