Variable dimension algorithms for solving the nonlinear complementarity problem on a product of unit simplices using general labelling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153106.
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Mathematics of Operations Research (1987) v.12, p.377-397
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2001. "Existence of balanced simplices on polytopes," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-87578, Tilburg University.
- Porter, Ryan & Nudelman, Eugene & Shoham, Yoav, 2008. "Simple search methods for finding a Nash equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 642-662, July.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1999.
"Intersection theorems on polytypes,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78480, Tilburg University.
- Jiang, Albert Xin & Leyton-Brown, Kevin & Bhat, Navin A.R., 2011. "Action-Graph Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 141-173, January.
- Joosten, R.A.M.G. & Talman, A.J.J., 1995.
"A globally convergent price adjustment process for exchange economies,"
1995-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Joosten, Reinoud & Talman, Dolf, 1998. "A globally convergent price adjustment process for exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 15-26, January.
- Joosten, R. & Talman, D., 1995. "A Globally Convergent Price Adjustment Process for Exchange Economies," Papers 9594, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Chonawee Supatgiat & John R. Birge & Rachel Q. Zhang, 2002. "Optimal Bidding Strategies in Non-Sealed Bid Online Auctions of Common Products with Quantity Uncertainty," Game Theory and Information 0211005, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 2003.
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- Eaves, C. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1996. "Balanced Simplices on Polytopes," Discussion Paper 1996-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kolen, Antoon, 2006. "A genetic algorithm for the partial binary constraint satisfaction problem: an application to a frequency assignment problem," Research Memoranda 045, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Joosten ,Reinoud, 1995. "Evolution, dynamics, and fixed points," Research Memoranda 005, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Yang, Z., 1994. "A simplicial algorithm for testing the integral properties of polytopes: A revision," Discussion Paper 1994-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Steinmueller ,W. Edward, 1995. "The U.S. software industry : an analysis and interpretative history," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.