Variable dimension algorithms for solving the nonlinear complementarity problem on a product of unit simplices using general labelling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153106.
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Mathematics of Operations Research (1987) v.12, p.377-397
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1999.
"Intersection theorems on polytypes,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78480, Tilburg University.
- Yang, Z., 1994. "A simplicial algorithm for testing the integral properties of polytopes: A revision," Discussion Paper 1994-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jiang, Albert Xin & Leyton-Brown, Kevin & Bhat, Navin A.R., 2011. "Action-Graph Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 141-173, January.
- Joosten, R. & Talman, D., 1995.
"A Globally Convergent Price Adjustment Process for Exchange Economies,"
9594, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Joosten, Reinoud & Talman, Dolf, 1998. "A globally convergent price adjustment process for exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 15-26, January.
- Joosten, R.A.M.G. & Talman, A.J.J., 1995. "A globally convergent price adjustment process for exchange economies," Discussion Paper 1995-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chonawee Supatgiat & John R. Birge & Rachel Q. Zhang, 2002. "Optimal Bidding Strategies in Non-Sealed Bid Online Auctions of Common Products with Quantity Uncertainty," Game Theory and Information 0211005, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 2003.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2001. "Existence of balanced simplices on polytopes," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-87578, Tilburg University.
- Eaves, C. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1996. "Balanced Simplices on Polytopes," Discussion Paper 1996-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- Porter, Ryan & Nudelman, Eugene & Shoham, Yoav, 2008. "Simple search methods for finding a Nash equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 642-662, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.