Environmental taxation and employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153065.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in De Economist (1995) v.143, p.111-140
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziesemer,Thomas, 2003. "Green Tax Reform and the Laffer curve in labour market models: A brief note," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bosello, Francesco & Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio, 2001.
"The double dividend issue: modeling strategies and empirical findings,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 9-45, February.
- Bosello, Francesco & Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio, 1999. "The Double Dividend Issue: Modelling Strategies and Empirical Findings," CEPR Discussion Papers 2117, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Mennel, Tim & Moslener, Ulf, 2007. "What Does Europe Pay for Clean Energy? Review of Macroeconomic Simulation Studies," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-019, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2002. "Tax Policy in the European Union: A Review of Issues and Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 758, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schöb, Ronnie & Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1998.
"Pollution, Factor Taxation and Unemployment,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19493, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner & Ulrich Müller & Marcel Savioz, 1998. "Ecological Tax Reform and Involuntary Unemployment: Simulation Results for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 329-353, September.
- Laroui, Fouad & van Leeuwen, Marko J., 1996. "Fiscal policy and greenhouse gases: the case of the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 231-241, September.
- Ziesemer,Thomas, 2002. "Green Tax Reform, marginal revenue of wage income taxes, and the wage curve: A brief note," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 1995. "Costs of Environmentally Motivated Taxes in the Presence of Other Taxes:General Equilibrium Analyses," NBER Working Papers 5117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michiel Keyzer & Max Merbis & Roelf Voortman, 2008. "The Biofuel Controversy," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(4), pages 507-527, December.
- De Loo,Ivo & Ziesemer,Thomas, 1998. "Determinants Of Sectoral Average Wage Growth Rates in a Specific Factors Model with International Capital Movements: The Case of Cobb-Douglas Production Functions," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cnossen,Sijbren, 2002. "Tax policy in the european union, A review of issues and options," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Ronnie Schöb, 2003.
"The Double Dividend Hypothesis of Environmental Taxes: A Survey,"
2003.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ronnie Schöb, 2003. "The Double Dividend Hypothesis of Environmental Taxes: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 946, CESifo Group Munich.
- De Loo,Ivo & Ziesemer,Thomas, 1999. "Determinants Of Sectoral Average Wage and Employment Growth Rates in a Specific Factors Model with Production Externalities and International Capital Movements," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gebhard KirchgÃ¤ssner, 1998. "The Double Dividend Debate: Some Comments from a Politico-Economic Perspective," Empirica, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 37-48, January.
- Rivers, Nicholas, 2013. "Renewable energy and unemployment: A general equilibrium analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 467-485.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schob, Ronnie, 1999. "Alleviating unemployment:: The case for green tax reforms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1723-1746, October.
- Lans Bovenberg, 2003.
"Tax Policy and Labor Market Performance,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1035, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sen, P. & Smulders, J.A., 2000. "The Double Dividend Hypothesis and Trade Liberalization," Discussion Paper 2000-06, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.