A class of simplicial subdivisions for restart fixed point algorithms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153024.
Date of creation: 1981
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Mathematical Programming (1981) v.20, p.33-48
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Yamamoto, Y., 1986. "A globally convergent simplicial algorithm for stationary point problems on polytopes," Research Memorandum 227, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Yang, Z., 1994. "A simplicial algorithm for testing the integral property of a polytope," Discussion Paper 1994-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yang, Z., 1994. "A simplicial algorithm for testing the integral properties of polytopes: A revision," Discussion Paper 1994-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dang, C. & Talman, A.J.J., 1990.
"The D1-triangulation in simplicial variable dimension algorithms for computing solutions of nonlinear equations,"
1990-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dang, C. & Talman, A.J.J., 1990. "The D1-triangulation in simplicial variable dimension algorithms for computing solutions of nonlinear equations," Discussion Paper 1990-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dang, C. & Talman, D., 1990. "The D1 -Triangulation In Simplical Variable Dimension Algorithms For Computing Solutions On Nonlinear Equations," Papers 9027, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.