The corporate tax in an intertemporal equilibrium model with imperfectly mobile capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-152948.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Economic Review (1988) v.29, p.321-340
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1989.
"Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-Industry Effects,"
NBER Working Papers
2965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1992. "Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-industry Effects," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 253-80, May.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Eichengreen, Barry, 1989. "Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-Industry Effects," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0ws6559g, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Lawrence H. Goulder and Barry Eichengreen., 1989. "Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-Industry Effects," Economics Working Papers 89-110, University of California at Berkeley.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 1990.
"The Transition to a Cash Flow Income Tax,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
276, University of Bonn, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.