The Japanese financial system and monetary policy: A descriptive review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-152896.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Japan and the World Economy: International Journal of Theory and Policy (1992) v.4, p.291-309
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Eijffinger, Sylvester & van Rixtel, Adrian, 1992. "The Japanese financial system and monetary policy: a descriptive review," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 291-309, December.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Rixtel, A.A.R.J., 1991. "The Japanese financial system and monetary policy : a descriptive review," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Rixtel, A.A.R.J.M. van, 1990. "The Japanese financial system and monetary policy: A descriptive review," Research Memorandum 463, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael M. Hutchison, 1986. "Monetary control, interest rates and exchange rates: the case of Japan, 1973-1986," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 86-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kenneth Kasa & Helen Popper, 1995.
"Monetary policy in Japan: a structural VAR analysis,"
Pacific Basin Working Paper Series
95-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kasa, Ken & Popper, Helen, 1997. "Monetary Policy in Japan: A Structural VAR Analysis," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 275-295, September.
- Rixtel, Adrian van & Wiwattanakantang, Yupana & Souma, Toshiyuki & Suzuki, Kazunori, 2002. "Banking in Japan: Will "Too Big To Fail" Prevail?," CEI Working Paper Series 2002-16, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.