Keeping up with the technology pace : a DNS-curve and limit cycle in a technology investment decision problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-148453.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of economic behavior and organisation (2005) v.in press, p.-
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Haunschmied, Josef L. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M., 2005. "Keeping up with the technology pace: A DNS-curve and a limit cycle in a technology investment decision problem," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 509-529, August.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chari, V V & Hopenhayn, Hugo, 1991. "Vintage Human Capital, Growth, and the Diffusion of New Technology," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1142-65, December.
- Haunschmied, Josef L. & Kort, Peter M. & Hartl, Richard F. & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2003.
"A DNS-curve in a two-state capital accumulation model: a numerical analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 701-716, February.
- Haunschmied, J.L. & Kort, P.M. & Hartl, R.F. & Feichtinger, G., 2003. "A DNS-curve in a two-state capital accumulation model: A numerical analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91680, Tilburg University.
- Dechert, W. Davis & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1983. "A complete characterization of optimal growth paths in an aggregated model with a non-concave production function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 332-354, December.
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-39, May.
- Shobha S. Das & Andrew H. Van de Ven, 2000. "Competing with New Product Technologies: A Process Model of Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(10), pages 1300-1316, October.
- Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L. F. & Hofkes, Marjan W., 2003. "Explaining slow diffusion of energy-saving technologies; a vintage model with returns to diversity and learning-by-using," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 105-126, February.
- Akao, Ken-Ichi & Kamihigashi, Takashi & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2011.
"Monotonicity and continuity of the critical capital stock in the Dechert–Nishimura model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 677-682.
- Ken-Ichi Akao & Takashi Kamihigashi & Kazuo Nishimura, 2011. "Monotonicity and Continuity of the Critical Capital Stock in the Dechert-Nishimura Model," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-20, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Sep 2011.
- Privileggi, Fabio, 2013. "Takeoff vs. Stagnation in Endogenous Recombinant Growth Models," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201338, University of Turin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.