Pareto equilibria in multiobjective games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-146611.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Methods of Operations Research (1988) v.60, p.303-312
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Vermeulen, D. & Voorneveld, M., 1998.
"The Structure of the Set of Equilibria for Two Person Multicriteria Games,"
1998-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, Peter & Vermeulen, Dries & Voorneveld, Mark, 2003. "The structure of the set of equilibria for two person multicriteria games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 480-493, August.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Vermeulen, D. & Voorneveld, M., 2003. "The structure of the set of equilibria for two person multicriteria games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-117079, Tilburg University.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Megen, F.J.C. van & Tijs, S.H., 1999.
"A perfectness concept for multicriteria games,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80679, Tilburg University.
- Faustino Acosta Ortega & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2005. "Security Strategies and Equilibria in Multiobjective Matrix Games," Working Papers in Economics 128, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Mallozzi, L. & Pusillo, L. & Tijs, S.H., 2006. "Approximate Equilibria for Bayesian Multi-Criteria Games," Discussion Paper 2006-121, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.