Linear production with transport of products, resources and technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-146531.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in ZOR - Methods and Models of Operations Research (1993) v.38, p.153-162
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Feltkamp, V. & Koster, A. & Van Den Nouweland, A. & Borm, P. & Tijs, S., 1993. "Linear Production with Transport of Products, Resources and Technology," Papers 9332, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Feltkamp, V., 1993. "Linear Production with Transport of Products, Resources and Technology," Discussion Paper 1993-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Curiel, I. & Derks, J. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "On balanced games and games with committee control," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154242, Tilburg University.
- van Gellekom, J. R. G. & Potters, J. A. M. & Reijnierse, J. H. & Engel, M. C. & Tijs, S. H., 2000.
"Characterization of the Owen Set of Linear Production Processes,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 139-156, July.
- Tijs, S.H. & Gellekom, J.R.G. van & Potters, J.A.M. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Engel, M.C., 2000. "Characterization of the Owen set of linear production processes," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-84648, Tilburg University.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001.
"Operations research games: A survey,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games: A Survey," Discussion Paper 2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations research games: A survey," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-305110, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.