Combinatorial designs with two singular values II. Partial geometric designs
AbstractIn this and an earlier paper  we study combinatorial designs whose incidence matrix has two distinct singular values.These generalize (v, k, Ã«) designs, and include uniform multiplicative designs and partial geometric designs.Here we study the latter, which are precisely the designs with constant replication and block size.We collect most known results, give new characterization results, and we enumerate, partly by computer, all small ones.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142650.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Linear Algebra and its Applications (2005) v.396, p.303-316
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Dam, E.R. van & Spence, E., 2003. "Combinatorial Designs with Two Singular Values II. Partial Geometric Designs," Discussion Paper 2003-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dam, E.R. van & Caen, D. de & Spence, E., 1999. "A nonregular analogue of conference graphs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80216, Tilburg University.
- Dam, E.R. van & Spence, E., 1998. "Small regular graphs with four eigenvalues," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-76952, Tilburg University.
- Dam, E.R. van, 1994.
"Regular graphs with four eigenvalues,"
659, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Haemers, W.H. & Higman, D.G., 1989. "Strongly regular graphs with strongly regular decomposition," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-402393, Tilburg University.
- Dam, E.R. van, 1998. "Nonregular graphs with three eigenvalues," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-76953, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.