Country and consumer segmentation: Multi-level latent class analysis of financial product ownership
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142224.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Journal of Research in Marketing (2004) v.21, p.323-340
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paas, Leonard J., 1998. "Mokken scaling characteristic sets and acquisition patterns of durable- and financial products," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 353-376, June.
- Martin Browning & Annamaria Lusardi, 1995.
"Household Saving: Micro Theories and Micro Facts,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
1995-02, McMaster University.
- Allen N. Berger & Qinglei Dai & Steven Ongena & David C. Smith, 2002.
"To what extent will the banking industry be globalized? a study of bank nationality and reach in 20 European nations,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2002-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Berger, Allen N. & Dai, Qinglei & Ongena, Steven & Smith, David C., 2003. "To what extent will the banking industry be globalized? A study of bank nationality and reach in 20 European nations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 383-415, March.
- Allen N. Berger & Qinglei Dai & Steven Ongena & David C. Smith, 2002. "To what extent will the banking industry be globalized? a study of bank nationality and reach in 20 European nations," International Finance Discussion Papers 725, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jan Tin, 2000. "Life-cycle hypothesis, propensities to save, and demand for financial assets," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 110-121, June.
- Ramaswami, Sridhar N. & Srivastava, Rajendra K. & McInish, Thomas H., 1992. "An exploratory study of portfolio objectives and asset holdings," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 285-306, December.
- Marois, Bernard, 1997. "French banks and European strategy," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 183-189, April.
- Focarelli, Dario & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2001. "The patterns of cross-border bank mergers and shareholdings in OECD countries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2305-2337, December.
- Wagner A. Kamakura & Michel Wedel, 2003. "List augmentation with model based multiple imputation: a case study using a mixed-outcome factor model," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 57(1), pages 46-57.
- Geoffrey Soutar & Steven Cornish-Ward, 1997. "Ownership patterns for durable goods and financial assets: a Rasch analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 903-911.
- Michel Wedel, 2002. "Concomitant variables in finite mixture models," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 56(3), pages 362-375.
- Ngwenya, Mthunzi A. & Paas, Leonard J., 2012. "Lifecycle effects on consumer financial product portfolios in South Africa: An exploratory analysis of four ethnic groups," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 8-18.
- Chung, Chris Changwha & Lee, Seung-Hyun & Beamish, Paul W. & Southam, Colette & Nam, Daeil (Dale), 2013. "Pitting real options theory against risk diversification theory: International diversification and joint ownership control in economic crisis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 122-136.
- Paas, Leonard J. & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & Vermunt, Jeroen K., 2007. "Acquisition patterns of financial products: A longitudinal investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 229-241, April.
- Oppewal, Harmen & Paas, Leonard J. & Crouch, Geoffrey I. & Huybers, Twan, 2010. "Segmenting consumers based on how they spend a tax rebate: An analysis of the Australian stimulus payment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 510-519, August.
- Luca De Angelis, 2013. "Latent class models for financial data analysis: some statistical developments," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 227-242, June.
- Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Jou, Rong-Chang & Kao, Chu-Yun & Fu, Chiang, 2013. "The adoption behaviours of freeway electronic toll collection: A latent class modelling approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 266-280.
- Ann Yang, 2013. "Decision Making for Individual Investors: A Measurement of Latent Difficulties," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 303-329, December.
- Lemmens, A. & Croux, C. & Dekimpe, M.G., 2007. "Consumer confidence in Europe: United in diversity," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-194296, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.