Matching Unemployed and Vacancies at the Public Employment Office
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142173.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Empirical Economics (1994) v.19, p.37-54
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arjen de Vetten, 2007. "Incentives and Regional Coordination in Employment Services," CPB Memorandum 190, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Martina Lubyova & Jan C. van Ours, 1997.
"Work Incentives and the Probability of Leaving Unemployment in the Slovak Republic,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
97-071/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martina Lubyova & Jan C. van Ours, 1997. "Work Incentives and the Probability of Leaving Unemployment in the Slovak Republic," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 82, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Martina Lubyova & Jan C. van Ours, 1997. "Work Incentives and the Probability of Leaving Unemployment in the Slovak Republic," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-071/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Abbring, J.H. & Ours, J.C. van, 1994.
"How to Reduce Vacancy Durations,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153302, Tilburg University.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2097071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Sandra Susan & Broege, Nora C. R., 2012. "Searching For Work with a Criminal Record," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7d56c799, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Riccardo Welters & Joan Muysken, 2006. "Employer search and employment subsidies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 1435-1448.
- Russo, Giovanni & Gorter, Cees & Schettkat, Ronald, 2001. "Searching, hiring and labour market conditions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 553-571, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.