Empirical evidence on payment media costs and switch points
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-140874.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Banking and Finance (2004) v.28, p.203-213
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 2004. "Recent developments in understanding the demand for money," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 247-272.
- Columba, Francesco, 2008.
"The speed of euro adoption,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 249-259, March.
- Francesco Columba, 2007. "Speed of euro adoption," 2007 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 350, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Columba, Francesco, 2009.
"Narrow money and transaction technology: new disaggregated evidence,"
12689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Columba, Francesco, 2009. "Narrow money and transaction technology: New disaggregated evidence," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 312-325, July.
- Hans Brits & Carlo Winder, 2005. "Payments are no free lunch," DNB Occasional Studies, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 302, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Elizabeth Klee, 2006. "Paper or plastic? the effect of time on the use of check and debit cards at grocery stores," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2006-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nicole Jonker, 2013. "Social costs of POS payments in the Netherlands 2002-2012: Efficiency gains from increased debit card usage," DNB Occasional Studies, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 1102, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Abel François & David Bounie, 2006. "Les déterminants de la détention et de l’usage des instruments de paiement : éléments théoriques et empiriques," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, Programme National Persée, vol. 83(2), pages 159-176.
- Humphrey, David B., 2010. "Retail payments: New contributions, empirical results, and unanswered questions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1729-1737, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.