Generalized quantile processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-125730.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Annals of Statistics (1992) v.20, p.1062-1078
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Gantner, M. & Sawitzki, G., 2008.
"The Shorth Plot,"
2008-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Baíllo, Amparo, 2003. "Total error in a plug-in estimator of level sets," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 411-417, December.
- J. Beirlant & A. Berlinet & G. Biau, 2008. "Higher order estimation at Lebesgue points," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 651-677, September.
- Chen, L. -A. & Welsh, A. H., 2002. "Distribution-Function-Based Bivariate Quantiles," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 208-231, October.
- Polonik, Wolfgang, 1997. "Minimum volume sets and generalized quantile processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Polonik, Wolfgang & Yao, Qiwei, 2002. "Set-Indexed Conditional Empirical and Quantile Processes Based on Dependent Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 234-255, February.
- Serfling, Robert, 2002. "Generalized Quantile Processes Based on Multivariate Depth Functions, with Applications in Nonparametric Multivariate Analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 232-247, October.
- Barme-Delcroix, Marie-Francoise & Gather, Ursula, 2007. "Limit laws for multidimensional extremes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(18), pages 1750-1755, December.
- Justel, Ana & Peña, Daniel & Zamar, Rubén, 1997. "A multivariate Kolmogorov-Smirnov test of goodness of fit," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 251-259, October.
- Beirlant, J. & Mason, D. M. & Vynckier, C., 1999. "Goodness-of-fit analysis for multivariate normality based on generalized quantiles," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 119-142, April.
- Averous, Jean & Meste, Michel, 1997. "Median Balls: An Extension of the Interquantile Intervals to Multivariate Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 222-241, November.
- Croux, Christophe & Haesbroeck, Gentiane, 1997. "An easy way to increase the finite-sample efficiency of the resampled minimum volume ellipsoid estimator," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 125-141, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.