Distance and competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-121832.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Bank- en Financiewezen (2003) v.67, p.218-221
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2002. "Distance and competition," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago 833, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2002. "Distance and competition," Open Access publications from Tilburg University, Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-92221, Tilburg University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berger, Allen N. & DeYoung, Robert, 2006.
"Technological Progress and the Geographic Expansion of the Banking Industry,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(6), pages 1483-1513, September.
- Allen N. Berger & Robert DeYoung, 2002. "Technological progress and the geographic expansion of the banking industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2002-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen N. Berger & Robert DeYoung, 2002. "Technological progress and the geographic expansion of the banking industry," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-02-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Fuss, Catherine & Vermeulen, Philip, 2006. "The response of firms‘ investment and financing to adverse cash flow shocks: the role of bank relationships," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0658, European Central Bank.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Thanavut Pornrojnangkool, 2005. "Monopoly-Creating Bank Consolidation? The Merger of Fleet and BankBoston," NBER Working Papers 11351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carling , Kenneth & Lundberg, Sofia, 2002. "Bank Lending, Geographical Distance, and Credit risk: An Empirical Assessment of the Church Tower Principle," Working Paper Series 144, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.